- DateOctober 27, 2018
- Time8:01pm -2:00am
- LocationSurprise location!
- AddressSouth Tampa.
- 8:00pmDoors Open
- 10:30pmCostume Judging Ends
Parking is accessible
Help keep lines moving quickly:
Please bring correct change
Click here to view Parking Guide
Want a sneak peek behind the scenes to the All Hallows’ Masquerade Ball? Volunteer and help your hosts set-up for the event or pitch in the night of to assist guests. Click here to volunteer or email IWantToHelp@allhallowsball.org for more information.
place theme intro here
- Parking is accessible from th Street entrance to MOSI.
- $/car; $/limo. Please bring exact change to help keep the lines moving.
- Arrive early to get a good spot.
- Click here to view a Parking Guide
- Doors open at 8pm. Absolutely no one under 21 will be allowed to enter. Bring proper ID.
- Bring cash for the door charge.
- Please use the ticket with your name on it to help us keep up with our guest list and ensure you receive future invitations.
- If you lost or misplaced your ticket please come to the Will-Call desk with proper I.D. and we can issue you a new one.
Bars and Drink Tickets
- The All Hallows’Ball will have 21 bartenders throughout the party. Explore MOSI to find shorter lines.
- There will be three Drink Tickets stations inside the party. There will also be Drink Tickets sold to guests while you wait in line early in the evening. Tickets are 3-for-$20.
Food& Juice Bars
- Snacks will be sold at concession stand.
- There will be a non-alcoholic bar stocked with an assortment of soda, juices, vitamin waters, power drinks and non-alcoholic beer.
- An ATM is available for your use inside the party. Parking, door charge and drink tickets are cash only, so come prepared.
We can’t wait to see you!