E-MAILS AND NOTIFICATIONS
- Casper will be sending out periodic updates about the party via email. Make sure your email address is up-to-date. If not, you can update it using the Update Info form. Don’t miss important emails. It is very important that we have your email address. Not to worry, we don’t share it with anyone else. SPAM filters often block important messages or send them to your junk mail folder because they don’t recognize the sender. Please add all of the following email addresses to your address book and/or safe sender’s list:
- email@example.com <— IMPORTANT, Party updates come from this email.
PHOTOGRAPHY AND PRIVACY
- Make sure your costume affords you the level of privacy you desire. Professional Photographers will be filming and photographing the party. Guests are allowed to photograph the event, and your likeness may be captured by other guests and potentially posted on social media pages.
- Guests must have a ticket to enter. Please bring and present your OWN admission ticket. Each ticket admits one guest in costume. If you need additional tickets to accommodate a guest, please contact your host and arrange for one in advance Contact Us.
- All attendees must be 21 or over to enter. The All Hallows Masquerade Ball is an alcohol-serving event. Please bring proper ID and drink responsibly! Find a designated driver, taxi, or treat yourself to a limo or stay at a nearby hotel. Arrive alive – don’t drink and drive!
- The party starts at 8:01 PM. Longest lines are typically between 9:00-10:00. Arrive early to help you avoid waiting and ensure you don’t miss a thing.
- MOSI Parking: There is a small fee to park inside MOSI. Cash only. Arrive early to avoid lines and get a good spot. Taxis/Limos/Uber will be admitted for drop-off only at no charge. Limos will have to pay if they wish to park inside MOSI.
- Re-entry to the party is strongly discouraged. We will do our best to accommodate unexpected re-entry, but you will have to wait in line.
- ATMs will be available inside the party, but these will not be accessible before you enter. Please make sure you have cash available to pay door charge.
THE RULES OF ATTENDANCE
- BYOB is strictly prohibited! Alcoholic beverage will be available at the party.
- Smoking is prohibited anywhere inside the facility by Florida State Law. There will be an outdoor smoking area available and accessible from within the party (tobacco only please).
- The use or possession of illegal drugs is strictly prohibited.
- Weapons are prohibited. Fake weapons as part of a costume are fine, but the safety of our guests is our priority. Use you best judgement. Security will be present to inspect any and all costumes.
- Rudeness or other improper behavior is not permitted. Guests of the All Hallows’ Masquerade Ball represent a diverse community and are encouraged to be themselves and generally dress in elaborate and outlandish costumes which some may find provocative. In short, if you see something that is not your personal cup-of-tea, take a look to your left or right and rest assured you will undoubtedly encounter another sight to enjoy. As our guests, we want you all to have a good time, feel comfortable and respect one another.
TRAVEL AND LODGING
- The Annual Tampa All Hallows Masquerade Ball is a private event arranged by the hosts for their friends and invited guests. It is not a commercial event. As such, The Ball has no direct affiliation with any other entity, private or commercial. As we get closer to the event, businesses may be listed in emails and on the website as options for travel and lodging. Businesses are merely for informational purposes only. Neither ‘The Annual Tampa All Hallows Masquerade Ball’ nor any of its hosts, members or agents makes any representations, either express or implied, as to the worthiness, reliability or suitability of any of the businesses named herein. All guests are cautioned that they are personally responsible for arranging their own accommodations and travel and, as such, bear complete responsibility for any potential damages, harm or consequences which could arise as a result of guests utilizing such companies.